2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackhouse Farm, Egham, Surrey, TW20
- Ground floor WC/Utility
- Private back garden
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Real Oak Floors
- Parking and attractive shared grounds
- Ofsted Outstanding School Catchment Area
- Tiled floors
- Excellent Transport links to London
The property is located in the popular and sought after location of Thorpe Village. Thorpe is a charming and traditional Surrey village retaining many original features. There is a village shop and post office, church, village hall, and two pubs with restaurants.
Thorpe retains the benefits of English village life, with the advantage of having excellent transportation links; it is only a few minutes drive from the M25 junction 12, which provides easy access to the M3 and the M4, and London Heathrow airport, and the south coast. The nearby mainline train stations at Egham and Virginia water provide quick access to London Waterloo (approx 45 mins). Shopping facilities can be found in Egham, Staines, and Chertsey where most day to day requirements are catered for, while more extensive shopping facilities are available in Windsor and Woking.
Thorpe is surrounded by countryside where there are plenty of opportunities for horse riding and walking, particularly at Virginia Water with its beautiful lake and Windsor Great Park.
- Contemporary styled bathrooms featuring Hansgrohe taps and Villeroy and Boch ceramic wall and floor tiles.
- Exterior lighting to entrance and parking areas.
- Fully lockable double glazed windows throughout.
- Mains operated smoke detectors.
- NACOSS approved alarmed security system.
- Megaflow boiler hot water system.
- EPC rating = C/74.
- Total internal area = approx 936 square feet / 87 square meters.
• Kitchen: 16’11” x 8’6”
Bespoke kitchen by Johnson and Johnson featuring Dolken edged worktops and incorporating high quality AEG/Electrolux appliances including integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, built in oven and microwave, a four ring gas hob with matching canopy and extractor, and integrated washer/dryer. Downlighters and concealed lighting under wall units.
• Lounge: 16’1” x 12’0”
Featuring hardwood oak flooring, patio doors to garden, downlighters, and electric fire.
• WC: 7’1” x 2’11”
With vanity unit and mirror.
• Master Bedroom: 17'2" x 9'6"
Including large built in wardrobe and a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden.
• Master Ensuite Bathroom: 9’2” x 6’3”
With steel bath, rainfall shower, vanity unit and mirror, and heated towel rail.
• Guest Bedroom: 16’1” x 12’0”
Including large built in wardrobe.
• Guest Ensuite Bathroom: 6'7" x 6'3"
With rainfall shower, vanity unit with mirror, and heated towel rail.
Fully boarded loft with lighting and power points, accessed via loft hatch with integrated wooden ladder.
South easterly facing garden, with large patio area, outside taps to front and rear, power points to patio, and lighting on patio and at rear of back garden. Allocated parking space.
South facing garden
Close to transport links
Close to local shops
Wooden double glazed windows
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70149539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37211s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.