3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Laira Road, PLYMOUTH
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- STUNNING VIEWS
- SOME PERIOD FEATURES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
*** PRICE £175,000 ***
SOME PERIOD FEATURES, THREE BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, LARGE MATURE REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING, this is a semi-detached house in a popular are of Laira close to all amenities and reputable schools.
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION MUST BE VIEWED!
Obscured double glazed door to front elevation, plain plastered walls and ceilings, newly laid carpeted flooring, two radiators and double glazed door to side elevation.
Lounge 17' 9" into bay x 17' 2" max ( 5.41m into bay x 5.23m max )
Double glazed bay window to rear elevation, feature period ceiling rose, plain plastered walls and ceiling, newly laid carpeted flooring, TV point, telephone point, radiator. Far reaching views and garden view, open archway leading to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" max x 14' 1" ( 3.38m max x 4.29m )
Plain plastered walls and ceilings and newly fitted carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 12' 7" plus door recess x 7' 7" ( 3.84m plus door recess x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, newly fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worktop, splashback tiling, sink with stretch mixer tap over, electric oven, induction hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler housed in cupboard, radiator and wooden style vinyl flooring. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with inserted LED spotlights.
Double glazed window to front elevation, plain plastered walls and ceiling, loft access, newly laid carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 2" plus bay x 11' 2" max ( 4.32m plus bay x 3.40m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, original fire place with feature surround, plain plastered walls and ceilings. Newly laid carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.45m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, plain plastered walls and ceiling, radiator, telephone point, newly laid carpeted flooring. Stunning countryside and river views from window.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 8' 4" ( 3.58m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, plain plastered walls and ceilings, radiator, newly laid carpeted flooring, stunning far reaching views.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, part tiled, plumbing for washing machine, roll top work surfaces, cupboard, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, wash hand basin with mixer taps over and vanity unit. Low level WC, cupboards for storage, partly tiled, plain plastered walls and ceiling, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Extremely large enclosed rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, it hosts mature plants and shrubs. With side access, stunning views and access to cellar.
Hard stand for one car to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70152134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.