3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Emsworth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Requested Emsworth location; close to village centre and foreshore
- Driveway and integral garage
- Study, utility room & downstairs shower room
- Immaculate condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (64)
A beautifully presented three bedroom family home, just a stones throw away from the foreshore and within walking distance to Emsworth village centre.
This property in south west Emsworth offers a driveway and off road parking for several cars or boats.
The front aspect sitting room has a large bay window and feature log-burner set within an attractive brick surround. The large kitchen/ dining room has bespoke cabinets, gas fire AGA cooker and solid oak flooring. The kitchen/ dining room leads to a more relaxed seating area; the perfect space for entertaining.
The mature, secluded garden is of a good size and offers separate working areas, a vegetable garden, greenhouse and sheds. In addition to this is a double glazed and fully insulated studio/ log cabin; currently used as a workroom, but is also ideal for a summerhouse.
All in all, a lovely family home with ample/ flexible accommodation.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'6 x 12'2 (3.81m x 3.71m)
- Sitting Area: 12'5 x 11'2 (3.79m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen/ Dining Area: 14'7 x 11'11 (4.45m x 3.63m)
- Utility Room
- Study: 9'11 x 7'5 (3.02m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'2 (3.61m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 9'8 (3.84m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'11 (2.64m x 2.11m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Gardens
- Log Cabin
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70153823.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.