2 bedroom maisonette for saleLime Grove, Shepherds Bush, W12 8ED
Offers in Excess of
- Two Double Bedroom.
- Separate Eat-in Kitchen.
- Large Living Room.
- Popular Purpose Built Development.
- Split-level (Second & Third Floor).
- Plenty of Storage Throughout.
- Communal Garden
- Family Bathroom with Separate W.C.
- No Upper Chain.
- Hammersmith & City and Central Line tubes within a few minutes` walk.
A two double bedroom split-level flat in this popular purpose built development enviably located close to a wide array of amenities and transport links.
The property comprises of a large and bright reception room, separate eat-in-kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom with separate W.C and plenty of storage throughout. Now in need of modernisation. This is a superb rental investment or first time buy.
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being priced to encourage a quick sale.
Lime Grove is a one-way street running between Goldhawk and Uxbridge Road and the flat is located in a quiet central position in the street away from the bustle of the vibrant Uxbridge Road area with its numerous interesting shops and restaurants, and local favourites like The Bush Hall, Bush Theatre and of course Westfield. Transport couldn`t be more convenient with Hammersmith & City and Central Line tubes within a few minutes` walk.
Tenure Term: 125 years from 24 June 2004.
Ground Rent: Approx. £10pa.
Service Charge: Approx. £855pa.
Council Tax: £1,146.71 (Band D).
Local Authority: Hammersmith & Fulham Council.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.