4 bedroom detached house for saleLilac Wynd, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Converted garage
- Four/five bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Formal dining room
- EPC Rating band D
Beautifully presented detached property offered to the market in this child friendly cul de sac setting, having a flexible layout this family home is sure appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Very well presented detached property offering a flexible layout set in a child friendly cul de sac setting.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with all main apartments leading off. The formal bay window lounge is light and airy and has aspects across the front gardens. From here is access to the dining room which offers access and aspects across the private rear gardens. In turn there is access to the modern kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood. From here is access to the utility room then direct access to the rear gardens. To the front of the property the garage conversion offers a further sitting room or indeed a fifth bedroom. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the WC located off the lower hallway. On the upper level are four bedrooms with the master bedroom offering double wardrobes and en suite facilities. The family bathroom has a three piece suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens with driveway.
Lounge 15' 11" into bay x 10' 6" ( 4.85m into bay x 3.20m )
Dining Room 11' 8" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.56m max x 2.67m max )
Kitchen 13' 4" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.06m max x 2.64m max )
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 7' 11" ( 4.93m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" into door recess x 11' 2" max ( 4.11m into door recess x 3.40m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" max x 12' max ( 3.71m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.92m max x 2.79m max )
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.