3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurlington Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Perfect for first time buyers or investors
- Close to all local amenities
- Good school catchment
- Great access links
- EPC energy rating D (56)
A great family home in the heart of Portsmouth.
You are going to be close to all local amenities, schools and you will be on a bus route, and other access links are good at all times of the day.
The property has been in the family for many years and has really been a great family house.
The house is a good size throughout and has scope to add personal touches to make it your own.
This really is a property that you cannot miss out on, do not allow this one to slip through your search net.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This house has been a family home for at least 50 years and has always been lovingly cared for.
The property has been well maintained throughout, which over the years has proved it's worth.
Decent sized rooms downstairs, which over time have seen plenty of family celebrations.
The kitchen has always been a focal point for family gatherings.
Great location and even though the house is in a central area of town, it's surrounding area is quiet.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'2 x 9'9 (4.63m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 7'3 (4.12m x 2.21m)
- Downstairs Toilet
- Dining Room: 14'5 x 9'1 (4.40m x 2.77m)
- Conservatory: 7'7 x 6'4 (2.31m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 12'6 (4.27m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 7'3 (3.89m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 9'4 (3.56m x 2.85m)
- Shower Room: 6'4 x 6'4 (1.93m x 1.93m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70159355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.