2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Drive, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 19TH JANUARY @ 2PM
- Gas central heating & Double glazing
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- EPC Rating
Fantastic well presented semi detached property offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout with added bonus of rear conservatory.
Fantastic semi-detached property offered to the market in walk in condition throughout.
The property comprises of entrance hallway which leads to the great size formal lounge which has aspects across the front gardens. From here there is direct access to the modern dining size kitchen which has a range of modern base and wall mounted storage units.
There is a fantastic conservatory to the rear of the kitchen accessed via double French doors; this is an excellent further public room with access across the private rear gardens.
On the upper level there are two well-proportioned double bedrooms with bedroom two having built in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece white suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, downstairs WC, front and rear gardens with driveway.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 12' max ( 4.24m max x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 15' 6" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.72m max x 2.59m max )
Conservatory 11' max x 9' 4" max ( 3.35m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 2 12' max x 10' max ( 3.66m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 1 10' 3" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.12m max x 2.49m max )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.