2 bedroom apartment for sale15 Chairmans Walk, Denham Garden Village, Uxbridge, UB9
- Award winning retirement village
- Brand New redecoration throughout
- Dual Aspect with Balcony
- Flat & level access
- 24 hour emergency assistance system
- Two Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master
- Covered walkway access to property
- Multiple Lift access to main village facilities
- Car parking space available
A two-bedroom apartment built as part of the third phase of development at this retirement village run by Anchor.
Everything you need is on site here, not least a GP surgery, plus 24hr support and assistance in case of an emergency, and a domiciliary care team.
There is also a restaurant, bar, shop and health spa, and unlike many retirement developments, local shops are within walking distance.
The village covers 25 acres of mature and beautifully landscaped gardens with woodland area, built around a central, glass atrium containing all the communal facilities.
We have a range of incentives to help and support potential residents in selling their own home, de-cluttering and relocating, legal help and extra storage!! Please speak to our team on the Open Day to let us help you.
Run by Anchor Trust, first and foremost the Anchor Trust is a not-for-profit charitable organisation.
We don't have any shareholders to pay dividends to, and we own our properties. This means that we are able to reinvest the money we make into our retirement properties and care homes, and to continually raise standards to provide the high-quality services our customers want and expect.
When purchasing this property, Anchor requires that at least one of the occupiers is aged 55 or above.
Established 1968 -- Proudly Not-for-profit
Internal images are virtually furnished for illustrative purposes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15ChairmansWalk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anchor Trust, Anchor Trust - Resale Properties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.