3 bedroom bungalow for saleCromford Drive, Chesterfield
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Sought after location close to Ringwood Park and Lake
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Tandem garage and driveway
- Large rear garden
- Double glazing and central heated throughout
This spacious detached bungalow is located close to local amenities and public transport links. With three good sized bedrooms, the property benefits from a tiered rear garden and a ramp at the front of the property for ease of access. In need of modernisation, the bungalow comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room. Additionally, it has the potential for an extension into the double length garage if required. Gas central heated and double glazed throughout.
uPVC door leads into the property.
Lounge 16.4ft x 16.1ft maximum
With a gas feature fireplace, the lounge has a front facing window and ample space for a dining area also.
Kitchen 7.9ft x 12.5ft
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Dual aspect windows and a door leading to the rear garden. Plumbing for a washing machine and under counter space for a fridge/freezer. Electric oven with a gas hob and extractor fan above. Vinyl to the flooring.
Master Bedroom 8.8ft x 15.6ft
Rear facing window with a radiator beneath. Large double bedroom.
Bedroom Two 8.3ft x 11.8ft
Carpet to the flooring and a rear window with a radiator. Double bedroom.
Bedroom Three 6.9ft x 11.8ft
Rear facing window with a radiator below. Alarm box within room.
Outside and Gardens
To the front of the property is a sloped driveway leading to the double length garage. A mobility ramp provides access to the front of the property to those with limited mobility. To the side is a passage leading to the tiered rear garden. A patio surrounds the lawn area before stepping down to a further seating area.
EPC - E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.