3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKingsheath Avenue, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Patio doors to garden
- Private front and rear garden
- Two double rooms
- EPC Rating - Band D
Offered to the market in this central location this three bed ground floor flat offers spacious living with front and rear gardens set close to local amenities and transport links.
This three bed ground floor property is offered to the market with front and private rear garden space set close to local amenities and transport links.
The property comprises of long welcoming hallway, the lounge is set to the rear of the property which has patio doors giving direct access to the private rear garden. From the lounge is access to the kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood. Access to bedroom three or study is also accessed from the lounge. The two double bedrooms are located to the front of the property, both are double in size and will not disappoint for size having inbuilt cupboards too. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and set close to local amenities and transport links to the city centre and beyond.
Lounge 12' 1" Max x 15' Max ( 3.68m Max x 4.57m Max )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 16' 2" Into Bay x 10' 11" ( 4.93m Into Bay x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 6' 3" ( 3.58m x 1.91m )
Bathroom 6' 11" Over Bath x 5' 2" ( 2.11m Over Bath x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.