3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFletton Row, Stewartby
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Allocated Parking
- Good Transport Links
- No Onward Chain
A well presented three bedroom end of terrace house situated on the popular residential area of Stewartby, this property would make an ideal first time or investment opportunity.
A well presented three bedroom end of terrace house situated in Stewartby, close to local schools and good road links.
The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor, bedrooms two, three and family bathroom to the first floor and master bedroom with ensuite to the top floor.
Outside the property benefits from a rear garden and allocated parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to first floor and radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled and radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' ( 4.62m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to garden, TV and telephone points and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of: base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer and radiator.
Airing cupboard and doors to bedrooms two, three and family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.07m )
x 2 Double glazed velux windows to rear aspect, TV and telephone points, radiator and door to ensuite.
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiled, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Enclosed by dwarf wall with path to front door.
Fence enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70177354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD102182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.