1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Andrews Road, Felixstowe
- Second floor apartment
- Separate kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Close to the town centre
- Popular village of Felixstowe
This excellent ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT is perfect for first time buyers. The property provides spacious accommodation and is well presented throughout. There's a living room, separate kitchen, bathroom and an allocated parking space. An early internal inspection is an absolute must.
The property is situated in a pleasant position on St Andrews Road within easy reach of Felixstowe town centre. There are local schools, shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well transport facilities such as bus services and Felixstowe mainline station for access to London Liverpool Street. The A14 is also close by for routes towards Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Ipswich.
The property is entered via the security entry door leading to the:
Stairs leading to the second floor and door leading to:
Wall mounted entry phone receiver and door leading to:
Wall mounted electric fuse box, wall mounted electric storage heater and doors leading to;
Bedroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window facing the side and two built in cupboards (one housing the water tank
Panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Living Room 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
Double glazed box bay window facing the front, wall mounted electric storage heater and door leading to:
Kitchen 10' 7" x 5' 10" ( 3.23m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window facing the side, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap inset to the worktop, tiled splash backs, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, built under electric 'Neff' oven with four ring electric hob and extractor over and plumbing for washing machine.
There is an allocated parking space providing off road parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70179842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS112605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.