4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanonbury Park South, Islington, London, N1
- Fabulous central Canonbury location
- In the heart of the Canonbury Conservation Area
- Grade II listed
- Off street parking with charger for an electric car
- Large garden with side access for bikes etc
- Quiet road
Fabulous family home in the heart of the Canonbury Conservation area.
Canonbury Park South is an attractive no-through road running from Canonbury Place to Canonbury Park North at the junction with St. Paul's Road. The nearest Underground station can be found at Highbury & Islington (Victoria, Overground and Mainline services - 0.6 miles). Canonbury station (Overground - 0.2 miles) is also easily accessible. Islington's Upper Street with its fashionable shops, bars and restaurants is a short distance away (0.8 miles) and provides excellent bus connections to the City, the West End and beyond. Please note that all distances are approximate
A stunning Grade II listed semi-detached house with off-street car parking and a wonderful landscaped garden on one of Canonbury's most sought after streets.
Arranged over four floors, the property is beautifully presented throughout and finished in a modern contemporary style while retaining much of its period charm and character.
There is a wonderfully bright and airy double reception room on the raised ground floor, with polished oak flooring, extensive built-in storage, attractive ceiling cornicing and pretty views over the front and rear gardens.
The bespoke kitchen is on the lower ground floor and features a large American maple centre island, Miele appliances and a separate dining area. There is also a further less formal reception area to the front which could be used as a larger dining room if needed, a guest WC and fully tanked wine cellar.
There are four generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper floors, all with ample built-in storage and including a wonderful master bedroom at the front of the house in the first floor with a smart contemporary en-suite shower room.
To the rear of the house is an extremely attractive l-shaped garden incorporating a lower patio area with steps up to a large lawned area. There is also separate gated side access, useful for garden maintenance and off-street parking for one car to the front with charging pod.
Square Footage: 2,585 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70187611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS190039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.