3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridge Road, Illogan, REDRUTH, Cornwall
- Semi-detached character cottage
- Popular village location
- 3 bedrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxurious bathroom
- Off street parking
- Far reaching countryside views
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
An attractive stone fronted character cottage situated in a popular village location boasting superb countryside views stretching from St Agnes Beacon to Carn Brea. The current vendor has recently refurbished the property to a high standard to include a stunning kitchen/dining room and high quality fitted bathroom. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch way, lounge with feature fireplace and wood burning stove, modern kitchen/dining room with countryside views and integrated appliances. To the first floor there are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from off street parking and gardens to the front and rear mainly laid to lawn. Good-sized rear enjoying privacy and countryside views. Gas central heating system and Double Glazing.
The village of Illogan is positioned in the heart of Cornwall, a short distance from the North Cornish coastline (the surfing beach of Portreath is just 2 miles away) but within easy access of the main A30 and the town of Redruth approximately three miles away.
Close by is the Tehidy Estate with Tehidy woods being popular with walkers. For golfers, there is an 18 hole course with club house and restaurant close by at Tehidy and for families you are only a short distance from Illogan School. There are two local GP surgeries just around the corner and a pleasant array of shops in the village centre a short level walk away. Illogan offers a functioning village with many activities close at hand.
Redruth offers everyday amenities to include primary and secondary schools, shopping and banking facilities and a main line rail connection from Penzance up to London Paddington. Approximately five miles from Redruth is the north coastal village of Portreath which offers a popular surfing beach and beautiful coastal and harbour walks. Approximately 11/12 miles away is the cathedral city of Truro which offers a more comprehensive shopping, banking and schooling facility together with the Hall for Cornwall theatre.
Property ref: 121_2555_4341120
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70196129.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4341120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.