3 bedroom terraced house for salePercival Road, Enfield
- No Onward Chain
- 60ft West Facing Garden
- Views over Park
- Brand New Bathroom Suite
- Delightful Lounge with Fireplace
- Good Sized Dining Room
- Large Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing
Attractive late Victorian three bedroom house backing onto and with delightful views over Bush Hill Park. Modern white bathroom suite, large modern fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, 60ft west facing rear garden, well presented throughout. Sole Agents. EPC: D
An attractive late Victorian three bedroom house backing onto and with views over Bush Hill Park, within level walking distance of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and rail station (Liverpool Street line)., Good schools are also close at hand.
The well presented accommodation features :-
Laminate floor, radiator, dado rail.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
Laminate floor, radiator, attractive cast iron fireplace with mantel surround.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
Laminate floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' ( 3.23m x 2.44m )
Comprehensively fitted in attractive white units comprising base units with wood work surfaces, matching wall cabinets, inset gas hob with fume extractor hood over, built-in oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, door to garden.
Bedroom One (front) 14' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.78m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two (rear) 11' x 7' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.34m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
Brand new bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with separate shower control, glass shower screen and tiled surround, low flush wc, vanity basin with mixer tap and drawers below, vinyl floor, radiator.
Approximately 60ft of rear garden with patio, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, backing onto and with views over Bush Hill Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70196615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF100058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.