3 bedroom terraced house for saleLocarno Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Immaculate 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Stunning open plan kitchen and dining area's
- Double garage to rear with access
- Good transport links in and out
- Excellent school catchment area
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Look at this very well presented family home in the central copnor area.
You are within a great school catchment area, the children can walk to and from school each day no problem.
The home itself has been totally renovated throughout over recent years and it's finished to a great standard, you can simply move straight in and feel at home.
The property has a sunny rear garden with a double garage to the rear, which you can access via a door from the garden.
For all you keen gym enthusiasts out there you really will be happy as Roko gymnasium and health club is sat on your doorstep.
This is really one that you cannot miss out on.
What the Owner says:
We purchased the property a few years ago and have been very happy here.
When we walked in we were taken back by the size throughout and the huge potential the property had.
We also really liked the fact that the house had a double garage.
We hope whoever now decides to buy our home take a s much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'6 x 11'8 (4.73m x 3.56m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 x 10'3 (3.99m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'6 x 6'5 (4.12m x 1.96m)
- Conservatory: 11'0 x 9'3 (3.36m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 11'3 (4.60m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 11'3 (3.79m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 5'9 (2.95m x 1.75m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70199738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.