2 bedroom flat for saleScott Mews, Blackpool, FY4 4YJ
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Quiet Residential Location
- Communal Gardens / Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating C
- Description: This is a two bedroom first floor flat situated in a quiet location close to all local amenities, bus routes and schools. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space and communal gardens. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal investment opportunity.
Directions: From our office on Church Street proceed in an easterly direction turning right onto Whitegate Drive, proceed along the road through several sets of traffic lights until your come to the junction at Oxford Square, Aldi supermarket will be on the right, continue straight on, moving into the left hand lane, take the left turn at the next traffic lights onto Vicarage Lane, continue along turning left at the roundabout, head straight on at the next two roundabouts, turn right into Lowesway and first left into Bostonway, turn left again at the junction with Macauley Ave, continue to the end of the road, turning right onto Scott Close, Scott Mews can be found at the end of Scott Close.
Hallway: Radiator, storage cupboard, telephone entry system.
Lounge: Approx 14' x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to front, marble feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 10'0 x 6'0 (3.05m x 1.83m) Hardwood double glazed window to side, range of base and wall units with fitted worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, space for free standing cooker, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, splash back tiles, boiler, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'0 X 9'0 (3.35m x 2.74m) Hardwood double glazed windoto rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'0 x 7'0 (2.74m x 2.13m) Hardwood double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6'0' x 5'0 (1.83m x 1.52m) Hardwood double glazed opaque window to side, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush toilet, radiator, part UPVC cladding.
Exterior: Communal gardens to rear, parking to front.
Lease information: 999 years from 1994, no monthly service / maintenance charges, ground rent £42 per year.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70200545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCO14A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.