3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodrow Avenue, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- IDEAL SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN MARTON
- NEWLY RENOVATED AND MODERNISED THROUGHOUT BY ITS CURRENT OWNERS.
- THREE BEDROOMS PLUS LOFT ROOM
- FANTASTIC MODERN KITCHEN
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property which has been renovated to a HIGH STANDARD by its current owners. This property benefits from a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, generous living space & well maintained FRONT & REAR GARDENS.
A very rare opportunity to purchase this FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM family home situated in the highly desirable and sought after location of Marton in Middlesbrough. The property has been renovated to a very HIGH STANDARD by its current owners and viewing is HIGHLY recommended. Internally the property presents very well and has an entrance hall leading to a good size lounge with feature fireplace leading through to modern contemporary style kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units. To the first floor of the property there are three GOOD SIZE bedrooms and family bathroom and there is a loft space area which has been converted and is currently been used by the current owners as a fourth bedroom. To the external of the property there are front and rear gardens and the rear garden is enclosed by fencing and has been landscaped with multiple decked areas for seating and ideal for entertaining. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer so please call today to arrange your viewing.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator, half wood panelled walls, laminate flooring, plaster coving to ceiling.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, feature gas fire with rustic wood surround, radiator, plaster coving to ceiling, oak wood flooring, t.v. point.
Kitchen 23' 11" x 9' 4" ( 7.29m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising of high gloss aqua base units, white granite style work surfaces & up stands, acrylic sink with mixer tap, integrated 5 ring gas hob & electric double oven, cooker hood, integrated microwave/oven, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, larder units which houses t.v, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, staircase leading into loft room.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, plaster coving to ceiling, radiator, t.v. point, neutrally decorated.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, neutrally decorated.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, t.v. point, half wood panelled walls.
Double glazed window to rear, modern white bathroom suite comprising of shower bath with overhead shower & glass shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, part tiled, wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed velux window to rear, radiator, built in storage, t.v. point, neutrally decorated.
Double block paved driveway leading to single garage with up & over door & lawn area.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn area, raised decked patio area, raised seating area with astro turf.
Single garage with up & over door, power & lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70206716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.