2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCumbernauld Road, Riddrie, Glasgow
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Tenement Flat
- Communal Entrance, Reception Hall
- 21' Lounge, Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Security Entry. Double Glazing. Gas CH. EPC - D
Two bedroom ground floor flat which is ideal for both young and old alike. Communal entrance, reception hall, lounge with storage, kitchen, 2 double bedroom with large storage/wardrobes, shower room. Gas CH. DG. Security entry.
Situated on the ground floor of this tenement building, this two bedroom flat offers ideal accommodation for both young and old alike.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance with audio security entry system; Reception hall; Lounge with storage cupboard; Galley style kitchen; Two double bedrooms with large storage cupboard/wardrobes; Three piece shower room.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing, gas fired central heating with 'combi' boiler and an audio security entry system.
To the rear lies communal gardens and bin storage facilities.
Lounge 21' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 6.43m max x 3.38m max )
Kitchen 8' max x 5' max ( 2.44m max x 1.52m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 3.00m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.94m max x 3.00m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.