3 bedroom flat for salePark Avenue, Streatham Vale, CR4
- Popular residential area
- Attractive building with parking space at the front
- Open-plan reception room with fitted kitchen
- Bay-fronted master bedroom
- Two additional double bedrooms
- White suite bathroom
Quietly located in this residential area of Mitcham, this three bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a modern building and benefits from an off-street parking space.
Mitcham Eastfields and Tooting rail stations are both less than fifteen minutes away for links into central London. The open-spaces of Figges Marsh and Mitcham Common are also close by, as are a range of amenities in Mitcham, Tooting and Streatham.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.