4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLondon Road, Portsmouth
- Significantly larger than standard
- Spacious and versatile
- Bathroom, En-suite & Downstairs Shower room
- Fantastic Investment property
- Wonderfully converted loft into living space
- Long Private Garden with decking
- Kitchen diner
- Large living room
We are delighted to bring you this wonderfully spacious 4 bedroom house which has space in abundance and ever so versatile in its use. You'll notice the length of the property continues on and offers huge potential as well as being comfortably usable in its present condition.
As you walk into the property, you will notice the large open plan lounge which leads you into the kitchen / diner. The kitchen area is fully fitted with ample work top space as well as floor & wall mounted units. If you carry on through, you find the conservatory to the rear which gives great additional living space and leads into the extensive garden. The garden itself is long and well decked with artificial laid turf for ease of maintenance. Coming back into the house and heading back towards the stairs, you will also find a downstairs shower room. The downstairs w.c. is located between the kitchen & conservatory too.
On the 1st floor, you have 2 very well proportioned double bedrooms. The bedroom to the front of the house has a feature decorative fire place and extremely generous in size. The second double bedroom to the rear has its own en-suite with a 'P' shaped bath, wash basin and toilet that is larger than most other bathrooms! There is also a comfortable third bedroom and the stairwell taking you up to the converted loft space.
The loft space is utilised at present as a large double bedroom with ample storage in the deep eaves and has a feature velux window with some great views. There is a wash basin and vanity unit fitted here too.
You are very well located with local shops and schools in walking distance from you as well as being on the main road to take you quickly out of city or lead you into the city. Being at the top end will mean you can avoid a lot of the city traffic too.
Investors, this property due to its size would make a superb house of multiple occupancy (HMO) with precedent set for similar achieving this or a conversion into 2 flats with good rental returns.
We would urge you to view this property to avoid disappointment and you can do this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.