3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFerring Close, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5QT
- Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Kitchen - Utility Area - Cloakroom
- Within Few Meters of Ferring Seafront
- Three Bedrooms
- Rarely Available Position
- Entrance / Sun Loggia
- Living Room with Log Burner
- Off Street Parking to Garage
A rare opportunity to purchase a detached 3 bedroom bungalow situated in a favoured and sought after position within a few hundred meters of Ferring seafront. The property occupies a plot approaching 1/4 of an acre with gardens to both front and rear. The property comprises entrance/sun loggia, living room with log burner, kitchen with utility area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The property is approached via a 5 bar gate giving access to driveway and leading to garage. Some updating is required.
Situated in the much favoured South Ferring within few hundred meters of Ferring seafront and occupying a plot in a quiet residential close. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a main line railway station. In the village centre there is a doctor's surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 481471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.