3 bedroom terraced house for saleCanterbury Road, Feltham, TW13
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room
- Three good size bedrooms
- Downstairs underfloor heating
- Scope For Extension (STPP)
- Good transport links
- Very bright house
- Large private garden
HouseSimple is pleased to present this bright, specious three bedroom house in Hanworth with good transport links.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and consists of:
* an entrance porch,
* a reception room,
* a large, open plan kitchen-diner,
* a family bathroom
* and three good size bedrooms, two with storage cupboards.
In 2014 the property had been rewired and a central heating had been installed (boiler - 30kW Viessmann Vitodens 200) with downstairs underfloor heating and radiators upstairs.
To the rear is an enclosed large garden with a side access and an outbuilding with two storage sheds covered and a toilet in need of modernisation. The property would benefit from upgrading the windows to double glazed.
This property will make an ideal family home. Viewing highly recommended!
Canterbury Road is a residential road with numerous shops at the end of the street and Sainsbury's, Wickes and Homebase within a mile away. Tesco is about 1.6 mile away.
The road is located very close to the Crane Park and Hanworth Park. Bushy Park, Kew Gardens and Richmond Park are easily accesible, all great for bike trips.
The closest school is Crane Park Primary School - 0.1 mile (Ofsted report - http://www.craneparkprimary.org/ofsted/) a little further away is a famous, private school St Michael Steiner School - 0.8 mile.
Hanworth Air Park Leisure Centre & Library are only 0.5 mile away.
There are good transport links to Heathrow (buses 490, 285), Hounslow (111), Richmond (490), Kingston (285, 111).
Good access to A316 (0.7 mile) and the motorways: M3 (2.2 miles), M4 (4.5 miles) and M25 (around 8 miles, depending which junction you want to join).
Central London can be accessed in about an hour. The best options:
- 490 to Richmond - zone 4 (about 30 min.) and a train from Richmond to London Waterloo (15 min),
- 490 or 111 to Feltham station - zone 6 (10 min.) and a fast train to London Waterloo (32 min.),
- 111 to Hounslow East - zone 4 (15 min) and then Piccadilly Line (Leicester Square in around 40 min.).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70219454.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS89379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.