3 bedroom flat for saleSistova Road, Balham
- Three bedrooms
- Semi-detached, Split-level flat
- Attractive Victorian property
- Large kitchen-breakfast room
- Charming and bright reception room
- Private section of the garden at the rear of the house
- Offered chain-free
- Share of freehold includes loft space ideal for further conversion
- Sistova Road is one of the most popular streets in Central Balham
A magnificent three bedroom, split-level flat arranged over the top two floors of this attractive Victorian property.
A magnificent three bedroom, split-level flat arranged over the top two floors of this attractive Victorian property. Accommodation also comprises a large kitchen-breakfast room, charming and bright reception and bathroom. To the rear of the semi-detached house is a private section of garden for the flat. The flat is being sold chain free, with a share in the freehold and also comprises the loft space – ideal for further extension subject to the usual permissions. Sistova Rd is one of the most popular streets in Central Balham offering the easiest of access to the Northern Line Tube, the national rail services and the incredible array of shops, bars and restaurants and a handful of wonderful local schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70242992.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 59f873599db77. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate Agents, Balham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.