3 bedroom semi-detached villa for saleBellsmyre Avenue, Dumbarton
- 3 bedroom semi detached villa
- Lounge, breakfasting kitchen & shower room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Gas-fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Spacious accommodation over two levels
- Enclosed garden ground surrounding
- Ideal placed for primary and secondary schools
Situated within the popular Bellsmyre estate and easy walking distance of primary schools and recently opened OLSP secondary. This family home offers well proportioned accommodation of lounge with picture window offering open views, breakfasting kitchen, tiled shower room and 3 double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms.The kitchen has a fine array of wall, larder and base units, expansive work surface area while ample floor space to accommodate casual dining furniture. Integrated hob, oven , fridge and freezer. Fully tiled shower room with two piece white suite of wc set and wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle with overhead Mira independent shower unit and side curtain.
3 generous size bedrooms on the upper level, with an abundance of in built storage.
Front level lawn with stone wall to perimeter. Enclosed rear garden with drying green and grass area on upper tier.Surrounding Area Bellsmyre Avenue sits to the north of Dumbarton. Primary schooling and children’s nurseries are close at hand. Secondary schooling located in central Dumbarton and to the west of the town. The relocation of OLSP high school is expected by October 2017. Local shops and public transport links are nearby. The A82 and Dumbarton Central railway station provide easy commuting to Glasgow City Centre. Dumbarton town centre offers many retail outlets and St James Retail Park hosts major stores, such as Marks & Spencer, Asda, Argos and Morrison’s.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8334440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.