3 bedroom property for saleFleetwood Road, THORNTON CLEVELEYS, FY5 1NG
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage / Off Street Parking
- No Chain / EPC Rating C
- Description: An opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi detached house close to Cleveleys centre, local amenities, schools and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, separate w/c and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Ideal first time buy / family home with no chain.
Location: From on our office on Church Street, at traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, proceed through two roundabouts, take the first exit and continue on Devonshire Road, continue onto Fleetwood Road.
Hall: UPVC double glazed exterior door, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 22'2 x 12'2 [6.76m x 3.71m] UPVC double glazed window to front, two x radiators, inset open fire, UPVC double glazed window and door to rear.
Second Reception Room: Approx 13'0 x 7'4 [3.96m x 2.24m] UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 13'4 x 7'4 [4.06m x 2.24m] UPVC double glazed window, range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, gas cooker point, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'3 x 9'11 [3.73m x 3.02m] UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: Approx 16'5 x 12'2 [5.0m x 3.71m] UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 7'2 x 7'4 [2.18m x 2.24m] UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed window to side, panelled path, shower cubicle, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled elevation, radiator, loft access.
Separate W/C: UPVC double glazed window to the side, low flush w/c.
Exterior: To the rear there is low maintenance concrete garden, gravel garden to the front with planted borders, driveway to the side leading to a concrete sectional garage with an up and over door.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.