3 bedroom flat for saleTemple Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1HU
- Superbly spacious Split Level Flat
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Huge 17' Lounge with large bay window
- Modern Kitchen with breakfast area
- Bathroom & Separate W.C
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Walking distance to East Croydon
Presented to the market with NO CHAIN is this extremely spacious first and second floor conversion apartment with many character features to include large sash style bay windows, high ceilings and exceptionally spacious rooms. The property benefits from a Share of Freehold, Private Rear Garden, 3 large Double Bedrooms, Huge 17' X 15' Lounge and great sized Kitchen/Breakfast Room. VIEWING OF THIS CHAIN FREE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Temple Road is most conveniently positioned within easy access of both South and East Croydon Stations making this property an ideal buy for those looking to commute or an a Buy to Let. In addition to both stations being within a mile the property is superbly located within a few minutes walk of the popular South Croydon Restaurant Quarter, numerous bus routes and local shops. Central Croydon is also within a short walk offering a vast array of shops, commercial and entertainment facilities to include the recent addition of 'Croydon Box Park' and 'Westfield' shopping centre planned to commence building in 2019.
* Share of Freehold & New Long Lease
* Private Rear Garden
* 3 Large Double Bedrooms
* Large Lounge with beautiful bay window, laminate flooring & High Ceilings
* Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast room with large bay window
* NO CHAIN
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.