2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTasman Drive, Stockton-On-Tees
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
- Local amenities
- School catchment
This wonderful Two Bedroom Semi Detached bungalow is situated in the sought after Hartburn area of Stockton On Tees,
This wonderful Two Bedroom Semi Detached bungalow is situated in the sought after Hartburn area of Stockton On Tees, with driveway and garage, front and rear enclosed gardens. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
This wonderful Two Bedroom Semi Detached bungalow is situated in the sought after Hartburn area of Stockton On Tees, with driveway and garage, front and rear gardens. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazed entrance door with matching side panels, 15 pane inner door with opaque side panells, leading to:
Enclosed meter cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" x 15' 9" ( 3.68m x 4.80m )
(Maximum measurements into alcoves, plus small door recess) Double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire, wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.03m )
(Maximum Measurements) Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator,space for slot in cooker , double glazed window and door to side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' ( 4.06m x 2.74m )
(Plus built in wardrobes and patio door recess) Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 10' 2" ( 2.82m x 3.10m )
(Maximum measurements into door recess and patio door recess) Double glazed patio door to rear elevation, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Suite comprising of shower cubicle , hand wash basin, extractor fan, WC, radiator and double glazed window to side elevation.
Front and rear gardens.
Garage 8' 10" x 16' 8" ( 2.69m x 5.08m )
With power and lighting, driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70249826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.