2 bedroom flat for saleGarthland Drive, Dennistoun, Glasgow
- 2 Bedroom Tenement Flat
- Traditional Layout With Dining Kitchen
- Bay Windowed Lounge, Two Double Bedrooms
- Period Features. Stripped & Varnished Flooring
- Gas CH. DG. Security Entry. EPC - C
** UNDER OFFER **
Rarely to the market and in traditional layout, this full 2 bedroom tenement flat is set in the heart of "The Drives". Communal entrance, reception hall, bay windowed lounge, full sized dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom. Period features. Gas CH. DG.
** UNDER OFFER **
This most impressive two bedroom second floor flat, which has a traditional layout with dining kitchen and period features, is set within the heart of the 'Dennistoun Drives' and is in move-in condition throughout.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance with audio security entry system; Reception hall with stripped and varnished flooring, storage cupboard; Bay windowed lounge with feature fire-surround, stripped and varnished flooring and decorative plasterwork to ceiling; Re-fitted dining sized kitchen with integrated appliances and feature fire-surround; Two double bedrooms; Modern re-fitted bathroom.
The subjects are enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and an audio security entry system.
To the rear lie communal gardens made up mainly of lawn with communal drying and bin storage facilities.
Lounge 19' 11" max x 12' 9" max ( 6.07m max x 3.89m max )
Dining Kitchen 16' max x 10' max ( 4.88m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.47m max x 3.84m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.53m max x 3.17m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.