3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDamigos Road, Gravesend
Sold by Us
- 3 Bed End of Terrace Home
- Large Living area
- Well Presented Throughout
- Upgraded Bathroom 2017
- New Boiler 2016
- Built in Wardrobes to Master
- Garage Converted to Office
- Driveway for Two Cars
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Quiet Residential Location
This well presented, modern family home boasts spacious accommodation and is tastefully decorated. The kitchen is of a good size for those who enjoy cooking, and boasts modern fittings with room for any extra's you may require! You will not be short of space in the 17ft living room with plenty of room for furniture and for dining too! Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, including a good sized master with built-in storage and a third bedroom that makes use of all of the room with a custom made bunk bed with storage underneath! The bathroom is modern and has recently had the fittings updated, including a newly fitted shower system. Outside you'll find a low maintenance garden which is perfect for hosting summer barbeques with a combination of paved patio and decking. For those who work from home, this property provides a great office space away from the family as the garage has been converted as well as still providing separate storage space!
Situated in a quiet location and within a stones throw from Lion Garage with local shops and takeaways, this property is perfectly situated for a growing family. Within walking distance to North West Kent College, St. Johns Schools as well as the Boys Grammar School and ideally within the catchment area for sought after Shorne School.
Lounge 17'9 x 14'7
Kitchen 8'10 x 8'7
Master Bedroom 12'6 x 9'
Bedroom Two 11'4 x 8'5
Bedroom Three 8'4 x 6'
Bathroom 9'0 x 6'2
Office Space 10'10 x 8'3
Small Storage Space to Front 5'6 x 2'3
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70256804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101003430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.