3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpital Lane, Chesterfield
- **Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000**
- Immaculately presented Three Bedroom Property
- Recently Refurbished Throughout To A High Standard
- Ideal for First time buyers or Families Alike
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain!!!
This immaculately presented fully refurbished THREE BEDROOM property of contemporary decor throughout, is fitted with a modern kitchen & bathroom & is located close to local schools, amenities & transport links. Ideal for the first time buyer this property truly deserves a viewing to be appreciated.
A front facing door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window, a built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator, whilst giving access the lounge and kitchen. Stairs with spindled balustrade rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 10" Into Bay Excluding Recess x 11' 10" Max ( 4.83m Into Bay Excluding Recess x 3.61m Max )
This well appointed lounge of contemporary decor is fitted with a front facing PVC bay window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 9' 7" Excluding Recess ( 4.62m Max x 2.92m Excluding Recess )
This outstanding newly fitted kitchen is fitted with a range of high quality grey gloss wall, base and soft closing draw units with contrasting work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Whilst there is an integrated electric oven with a four ring induction hob over and stainless steel extractor above with a stainless steel splashback area. This good sized kitchen offers space for a free standing fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, whilst Inset ceiling spotlights complement the room, there is a central heating radiator, a built in pantry cupboard and triple rear facing PVCu double glazed window over look the garden. An internal door opens to the rear entrance hall.
Rear Entrance Hall
Accessed from the kitchen, this rear hall is fitted with an external composite door opening to the garden, whilst an internal door opens to the cloakroom
Fitted with a low flush w.c, a central heating radiator and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
A spindle stair case rises from the entrance hallway, with side facing windows and gives access to the first floor living accommodation, whilst there is a built in airing cupboard housing the boiler and a loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 9" Plus Recess x 10' 2" Plus ( 3.58m Plus Recess x 3.10m Plus )
This front facing master bedroom with contemporary decor is fitted with a PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Plus Doorway x 9' 8" Plus Recess ( 3.20m Plus Doorway x 2.95m Plus Recess )
Again of contemporary decor this rear facing bedroom is fitted with a PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" Over Stair box x 8' Over Stair Box ( 2.67m Over Stair box x 2.44m Over Stair Box )
A further front facing bedroom with a PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
This newly fitted bathroom with complimentary tiling to the walls is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low flush w.c, a wash hand basin and panelled bath with feature mixer taps. Other features include a built in shelving unit, inset downlighters to the ceiling and a chrome heated towel rail, whilst there is a PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with shrub borders and a side pathway giving access to the rear, where there is a good sized enclosed garden with laid to lawn gardens, established trees and planted shrub borders. Paved patio areas to two levels offer a great space for outside seating and entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70257116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.