2 bedroom flat for saleSouth View, Eaglescliffe
- A Luxurious Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Set Within The Rookery Development in Eaglescliffe
- Presented to an Excellent Standard & Further Enhanced by High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Originally Constructed by TC Developments Who have a Reputation for Attention to Detail & Bespoke Specifications
- Impressive Landscaped Gardens Together with Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors Leading to a Private Patio Area
- Stunning Kitchen with High Quality Fitted Units & A Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Delightful Bedrooms Both with Fitted Wardrobes
- Impressive En-Suite to The Master Bedroom & Luxurious Shower Room Both with Attractive Feature Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System Via Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Luxurious Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Set Within The Rookery Development in Eaglescliffe, Presented to an Excellent Standard and Further Enhanced by High Quality Fittings Throughout. Originally Constructed by TC Developments Who have a Reputation for Attention to Detail and Bespoke Specifications.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70264679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.