3 bedroom terraced house for saleEstcourt Road, London
- Recently refurbished property
- Three Bedroom House
- Desirable SE25 Location
- Beautiful Period features
- Walking distance to Norwood Junction Train Station
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
We are excited to present this magnificent three-bedroom house that has come available on the desirable location of Estcourt road, Croydon with Black + Blanc. This charming and fascinating period property has to be viewed as it is presented to the highest standards. The current homeowners have left no stone unturned when it comes to the finish, presentation and complete aesthetics this property has to offer, from its nostalgic period curb appeal to when you take your first steps into house you will not be disappointed. The homeowners have constantly updated the property throughout the years with great attention to detail, in order to maintain the period character while ensuring that it functions well as a family homeThe property is spacious, light and airy and benefits from beautiful period features throughout. As you enter to the property, you will find a spacious family/dining room which is presented immaculately, and d?cor truly compliments the sheer size of this reception room, a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining area which leads a secluded garden that is both paved and grassed.As you head upstairs you are welcomed to two spacious and well-proportioned bedrooms with ample storage and in addition to this there is a third bedroom and a modern family bathroom that was refurbished 6 months ago.This property is ideally located close to the local amenities of South Northwood as well as being a short distance away from Norwood Junction Station for excellent transport links into central London. Woodside Tram stop is within mins walk of the property, giving great access to Central Croydon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70267660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9426815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black + Blanc, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.