2 bedroom apartment for saleTuring Court, Lovell Road, Southall
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £8,500
- Guideline Min. Household Income £38,500
- Second (Top) Floor with Balcony
- 74 m2 (approx. 800 Sqft) Gross Internal Area
- Gas Central Heating
- High Performance Glazing
- Bosch Kitchen Appliances
- Utility Cupboard with Washer Dryer
SHARED OWNERSHIP. (Advertised price represents the full market value. Minimum share available 25%. Maximum share available 75%. APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE MAXIMUM SHARE THAT IS AFFORDABLE). A superb two-bedroom flat in this newly-built development. This second-floor property features a semi-open-plan reception/kitchen with double doors opening onto a balcony. Both bedrooms are comfortable doubles and one has the additional benefit of an en-suite shower room. Turing Court meets or exceeds all the demanding energy-efficiency standards that modern construction requires and all the flats benefit from excellent thermal insulation levels, gas central-heating, high-performance glazing and a whole-flat ventilation system. There are also photovoltaics, on the roof, to further minimise electricity costs and environmental impact.
Tenure: Leasehold 125 years
Share Available: 25% - 75%
Shared Ownership Rent: 2.75%
Service Charge: £115.34* per month
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £38,500 assuming £8,500 deposit (10% of 25% share)
Local Authority: London Borough of Ealing
Council Tax Band: Not yet rated
Applicants will be prioritised in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency’s (HCA) Capital Funding Guide and Greater London Authority (GLA) guidance.
* The service charge is subject to annual review and this is an estimated figure for the financial year ended 31st of March 2018.
Property ref: 121_1138_4535286
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70268066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4535286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.