6 bedroom character property for saleBarrowden Road, Morcott, Oakham
- Established Holiday Let Business
- Character Features
- Breath-Taking Views
- Beautifully Presented
- Equestrian Potential
- Approximately 15 Acre Plot
A wonderful architecturally designed modern four bedroom residence with a Grade II listed four storey, two bedroom windmill attached. Situated within a 15 acre plot this fascinating landmark property boasts stunning views across the
The main house accommodation is entered from a private driveway into a hallway with separate utility room and downstairs WC and leads to an open Kitchen/Breakfast room with fitted appliances and seating areas with wood burner. This room leads to an inner hallway with spacious dining room to the left with south facing floor to ceiling double doors creating an abundance of natural light. To the right of the hallway is a family room with feature fireplace and double doors that lead to an office which in turn leads to the internal access to the Grade II listed Windmill.
On the first floor the principal bedroom contains built in wardrobes, en-suite bathroom and south facing balcony with spectacular views of the rural countryside. The second bedroom also contains an en-suite shower room and balcony showcasing the views. There are a further two bedrooms on this floor along with a well-proportioned sitting room with feature inglenook fireplace equipped with large wood burner and dual aspect balcony.
The well designed layout of the property utilizes all of the space and each room is thoughtfully positioned maximizing the natural light and taking full advantage of the far reaching views. The beautifully converted windmill can also be accessed externally and is a self-contained two bedroom annex. Currently used as a holiday let, this characterful property is never short of demand.
To the front of the property is a large driveway with double garage and ample parking for several cars. At the rear lies approximately fifteen acres of garden with beautiful landscaped areas, wild flower meadow, large pasture divided into two paddocks with stable outbuilding, sunken vegetable garden and an established spinney with circa six thousand trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70268837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.