4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestingway, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Spacious Character Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Some UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
* No Forward Chain * In Need of Modernisation * A rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious character family home with many noteable features including high ceilings, original doors and picture rails. The property is arranged over two floors, upon entering the property there is an attractive pitched roof Entrance Porch, a bright and light Entrance Hall, a lovely Lounge with feature windows and open fireplace, a rear aspect Dining Room also with a feature fireplace, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room, a Utility Room and a ground floor Cloakroom. On the First Floor there are four Bedrooms, a fitted Bathroom and a separate W.C. Further benefits include some UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside to the rear, the Garden offers seclusion and is mainly laid to lawn with direct access to the Garage. To the Front there is a Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed doors to the entrance porch.
Entrance Porch - Brick built pitched roof entrance porch with feature tiled flooring. Solid wood door with inset glass panels to the entrance hall. Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows.
Entrance Hall - Impressive entrance hall with a stairwell leading to the first floor landing. Front aspect glazed windows. Feature original doors to the lounge / dining room and kitchen / breakfast room. Radiator. Telephone point. Door to the under stair storage space. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring.
Lounge - 4.65m x 3.51m (15'3 x 11'6) - Front aspect feature UPVC double glazed cornered glass window. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature open fireplace with a gas point. Television point. Radiator. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring.
Dining Room - 4.24m x 3.51m (13'11 x 11'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door providing views and access to the rear garden. Feature open fireplace. Radiator. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.24m x3.18m (13'11 x10'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated four ring gas hob with oven below. Radiator. Door to a deep larder cupboard with rear aspect glazed windows and housing the 'Worcester' boiler. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring. Door leading to the rear entrance and Cloakroom. Double doors to the Utility Room.
Cloakroom - Side aspect glazed window. Low level WC.
Utility Room - Side aspect glazed windows. Benefit of power. Space for a washing machine and tumble drier.
First Floor Landing - Side aspect glazed window. Doors to the bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One - 4.65m x 3.51m (15'3 x 11'6) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Feature cornered glass window. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.29m x 3.51m (14'1 x 11'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Focal point of the room is provided by a fireplace. Radiator. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.18m x 2.87m (10'5 x 9'5) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Four - 3.18m x 1.75m (10'5 x 5'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Original feature picture rails, high ceilings and skirting. Solid wood flooring.
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.65m (7'2 x 5'5) - Side aspect glazed window. Original fitted bathroom suite with a panel enclosed bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Door to a deep airing cupboard.
Separate W.C - Low level W.C.
Rear - Secluded rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn. Area of hard standing providing space for table and chairs. Gated access leading to the front.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Enclosed by brick walling. Gated access leading to the rear.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Garage - Detached garage with an up and over door. Located in the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70271012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27396111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.