5 bedroom house for saleBedser Drive, Greenford, UB6
- Newly built five bedroom, three storey house
- Well arranged over three floors with a high modern finish
- Generous reception room and an additional family room
- Sleek fitted kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
- Five spacious bedrooms with ample storage space
- Three stylish bathrooms including two en suites
- Private rear garden with a patio area and off-street parking
- Potential stamp duty contribution
Set within a stunning new development, this elegant five bedroom house is set over three floors and boasts a high finish with two reception rooms, three bathrooms (two en suite), a private garden and off-street parking.
Bedser Drive is conveniently located within easy reach of the amenities in Sudbury as well as Sudbury Hill Station. Various green open spaces are nearby as well as the amenities in South Harrow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1048556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.