3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCantley Lane, NORWICH
- ESTABLISHED SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE PLOT
- OUT BUILDING WHICH COULD BE USED AS AN OFFICE, WORKSHOP OR HOME GYM
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NR4 POSTCODE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
GOOD SIZED GARDENS AND WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION This family home is located within easy reach of Norwich and offers well laid accommodation ideally suited for a family. With THREE / FOUR BEDROOMS and OUTBUILDING early viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Located on the borders of Norwich within easy reach of the city centre is this well-presented semi-detached home. The property is located on Cantley Lane South which is a country road on the edge of Cringleford. The accommodation comprises entrance porch / conservatory, study, living room, kitchen / dining room and bathroom to the ground floor whilst there are three bedrooms off the landing to the first floor. The property has had many improvements and benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating and is presented to a good order throughout with modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites. Externally there is ample parking to the front whilst the gated garden gives access to the property with good sized garden which is currently laid to lawn with the advantage of a brick-built outbuilding which could be used as a workshop, home gym or office. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Porch / Conservatory
uPVC construction, storage space and reception with double glazed door leading to entrance hall.
Solid wood flooring, double glazed door from entrance porch / conservatory, doors leading to bathroom, study, living room and stairs to first floor.
Study 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, solid wood flooring and radiator, (Potential fourth Bedroom)
Living Room 12' 10" max x 12' 3" ( 3.91m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, television point, solid wood flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, central heating boiler.
Dining Area 11' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.08m )
Door from living room to dining area, open to kitchen, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear aspect modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, separate shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal sink, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Stairs from hallway to first floor, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors leading to all bedrooms
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, radiator.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles and to the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is currently laid to lawn with the advantage of a brick-built outbuilding.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road, at the traffic lights at the Ring Road take a left hand turning onto Mile End Road. At the roundabout take a right hand turning onto Newmarket Road. Follow the road out of Norwich past the village of Eaton proceeding over the first roundabout with Round House Park and at the second roundabout proceed straight over onto the A11 bearing immediately left onto Cantley Land South. Follow the road along proceeding straight over the junction and bear around to the right where the property will be located a short way along on your right-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70273808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR103255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.