2 bedroom mobile home for saleCoghurst Hall Holiday Park Ivyhouse Lane, TN35
- CHAIN FREE
- Excellent Facilities
- Spacious Accomodation
- Idyllic Location
- Open Plan Living Area
- Masses of Storage
- Decking overlooks Lake
- Pet Friendly
Everything you would expect for modern living in this spacious Holiday Home, this 2013 ABI St. David model has wonderful materials and walnut furniture throughout with spotlights in the lounge & dining area as well as the kitchen and bedroom. Huge windows flood this home with light.
This holiday home is immaculate throughout, with decked area overlooking the fishing lake, this home is in a prime spot within the complex, located within a short walk from the clubhouse and the lake as well as woodland and fields. This spot is stunning in the summer months. Should you wish to move the home this can be arranged as well.
* Contemporary apartment style lounge with warm, modern interior and exterior
* Generously proportioned L-shaped lounge with comfy seating and plump cushions
* Luxurious French Walnut furniture throughout
* Large master bedroom, plenty of storage and en suite toilet
* Lift up king size bed
* Spacious single second bedroom with ample storage
* Sprung pull out bed to the lounge
* Large shower with thermostatic mixer valves
* Thicker walls with 50mm insulation
* Aluminium cladding
* Upgraded external 50mm insulated walls
* Net curtains throughout
* Electric fire
* Freestanding dining table and chiars
* Powered cooker hood
* Integrated Fridge/Freezer
* Seperate En suite toilet
* 62mm insulation thickness in walls
* Lagged underfloor pipes
* 100mm glass wool insulation in roof
* 50 mm glass wool insulation under floor
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HartColeman Estate Agents, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.