4 bedroom detached house for saleLongley Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Well presented 4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Dressing room
- Low maintenance garden
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Searching for a unique home that is practical, stylish and presented to a high standard ? Then this detached home is certainly perfect for you.
One of a handful of homes on the development set up in this way, this is a one of a kind in how it is presented and is really going to be the envy of your friends. The home offers amazing light into every inch of the property and with the majority of the rooms offering dual and treble aspects the house is a real masterpiece in design with privacy being the key and ample storage throughout. Entertaining is enjoyable with the open planned lounge/diner being the perfect setting for dinner and drinks. It leads nicely out to the sunny, low maintenance garden, perfect for those BBQ sessions. Plus there are two off road parking spaces outside.
With rooms set over three floors, you have plenty of options for what you can use these spaces for. However the master bedroom with its stunning walk-in wardrobe and en-suite should not be shared !
- Lounge/Diner: 25'9 x 10'8 (7.85m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 7'9 (3.13m x 2.36m)
- Cloakroom: 7'6 x 5'10 (2.29m x 1.78m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 11'5 x 11'2 (3.48m x 3.41m)
- Dressing Room: 7'4 x 5'0 (2.24m x 1.53m)
- En-suite shower: 7'2 x 5'6 (2.19m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'8 x 9'8 (2.95m x 2.95m)
- TOP FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'7 (3.36m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 11'0 (3.41m x 3.36m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 5'6 (2.08m x 1.68m)
- Two off road parking spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.