2 bedroom flat for saleFowey Landing, Station Road, Fowey, Cornwall
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Secure phone intercom system
- Coastal Outlook towards Fowey River
- Superb location close to water and amenities
- Ideal investment opportunity or second home
Fowey Landing is a stunning property nestled against the dramatic Fowey Estuary cliff face. We are pleased to offer this 2 bed first floor apartment that is finished to a high specification.
Wooden door gives access into the...
Wall mounted video telecom system, doors to further accommodation.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
5.31m x 4.67m
Contemporary open plan living with inset spotlights and pendulum lights, wall mounted electric heaters, uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect enjoying glimpses towards Fowey River. The kitchen area has a range of base and eye level units with worktops over, integrated double oven with inset electric hob over, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge, freezer and built-in microwave.
2.93m x 3.2m
Wall mounted electric heater, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Built in storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the secret garden, wall mounted electric heater.
Fully tiled room with white and aqua tiles, panelled bath with mixer shower over, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with storage unit beneath, inset spotlights, extractor fan, built-in mirror, shaver socket, wall mounted towel rail.
Each property comes with an annual parking permit for one vehicle
Each apartment comes with an NHBC new build warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70296308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNH170324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Looe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.