3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHawthorn Road, Bunkers Hill, Lincoln
- Stunning 28ft Lounge Diner
- Superb Modern Family Home
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Vaulted Ceilings with Exposed Beams
- Top Of The Range Breakfast Kitchen
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Gravelled Driveway & Garage
- Non Estate Position
AWARD WINNING 3 bedroom family home with a breath taking 28ft LOUNGE DINER and MODERN INTERIORS throughout. Internal accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, stylish breakfast kitchen with top of the range units, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, French doors, Velux windows and a feature Ignite woodburner, 3 bedrooms, master bedroom benefitting from en suite and family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a landscaped garden with slate tiled seating area. To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway providing parking for many vehicles and access to single garage. The property is located within the northern outskirts of Lincoln on Hawthorn Road, just off Bunkers Hill being located local amenities such as supermarkets, public house, fantastic bus routes to and from the Cathedral city of Lincoln, Carlton Centre shopping centre, schooling at primary and secondary level. To arrange a viewing call 01522 845 845.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9436766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Starkey & Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.