4 bedroom detached house for sale4 Moorfields, Little Crakehall, Bedale, DL8
- Detached family home
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- High quality kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Patio doors to kitchen dining area
- Double garage with space for parking two cars in front of garage door
- Assisted Move available
Show Home open 7 days a week, 11am to 4pm. Please call 0333 370 2504 for more information or to arrange your viewing. Any viewings outside of these times are by appointment only.
Plot 4 offers superb family accommodation which is well equipped with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Arranged over two floors, the property comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom, sitting room with double doors leading to a dining kitchen with double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, a utility room with access to the double garage. A second reception room which could be used as study, playroom or tv room completes the ground floor. On the first floor there is a principle bedroom with an en suite shower room, three further bedrooms, one with Juliette balcony and a house bathroom. The property also offers a large double garage. Georgian style windows and an entrance porch create an impressive exterior.
The development of individually designed luxury homes built by Award Winning Developer Mulgrave Properties, offers a unique opportunity for the discerning purchaser.
*Please note internal photos are of the Show House for illustrative purposes only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR170209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, New Homes Northern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.