3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDitton Court, Plymouth
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE IN A BLOCK
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
** THREE BEDROOM, GARAGE IN A BLOCK, SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** The property benefits spacious living accommodation with three bedrooms and garage in a block. Viewing's are essential as interest is already high, call today to book your viewing.
** GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000 **
This is an end of terrace house, benefiting from three bedrooms, lounge/diner, separate kitchen, bathroom, front and rear garden and garage in a block. The property is also close to all amenities and reputable schools.
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to front and side elevation, laminate flooring.
Obscure double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator and under stairs storage area.
Lounge Area 13' 9" Max x 10' 5" Ma ( 4.19m Max x 3.17m Ma )
Large double glazed window to front elevation, plain plastered walls, radiator, television point, open plan design leading to dining area.
Dining Area 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Double glazed patio door to rear elevation, leading to garden, plain plastered walls, radiator, carpeted flooring. Door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Integrated electric oven with integrated electric hob, cooker hood, splash back tiles and vinyl flooring. Plumbing for washing machine, plain plastered walls. Obscure double glazed door to rear elevation and two double glazed windows to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to side elevation, plain plastered wall, carpeted flooring, and loft access. Airing cupboard housing, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, plain plastered walls, carpeted flooring and radiator. Built in wardrobe and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 8' 5" Into door recess ( 2.54m x 2.57m Into door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobe. Plain plastered walls. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 8' 9" Into door recess. ( 1.93m x 2.67m Into door recess. )
L shaped room. Double glazed window to front elevation. Built in over the stairs storage cupboard. Carpeted flooring and radiator.
Two obscure double glazed windows to rear elevation. Wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with overhead electric shower, partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
Partly patio seating area and partly lawned area, housing a rotary washing line. Enclosed by fence paneling with side access, large stone effect built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70303475.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.