3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEnbrook Valley, Folkestone, CT20
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Close to Both Train Stations
- Catchment Area for Sandgate Primary
- Private rear garden
- Side access
- Three bedroom End of terrace house
- 3 Years remaining on NHBC Guarantee
DRAFT DETAILS... FOR SALE WITH BURNAP + ABEL... Burnap + Abel are delighted to offer this superb three bedroom en of terrace town house situated in the sought after location of Enbrook Valley. The property is within the catchment areas of Sandgate Primary School and both Grammer Schools and also offers easy access to Sandgate Beach, The M20 Motorway, Folkestone West Train Station and local amenities. The accommodation comprises of a large lounge with study area, kitchen/breakfast room, W.C, integral garage, family bathroom and three bedrooms (master with en-suite). The property also benefits from a private rear garden and off road parking. For your chance to view call sole agent Burnap + Abel now on 01303 258590.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8697541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burnap & Abel, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.