4 bedroom detached house for saleHolders Lane, Moseley, Birmingham, B13
Offers in Region of
- DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS & THREE LIVING ROOMS
- UTILITY, CONSERVATORY & DINING KITCHEN
- AMPLE PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- REMOTE GATED ACCESS TO LARGE DRIVEWAY
- SECLUDED POPULAR LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
A SECLUDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE SET in tranquil location close to popular parkland & amenities & boasting parking for a number of cars on the private gated driveway the accommodation includes three reception rooms, dining kitchen, utility, conservatory, refitted bathroom, en-suite, private rear garden, double glazing & gas fired central heating. EP Rating - D
The house is located off Holders Lane on a private and secluded side road which at its end gives access to the Moor Green Allotments. There is also access via here to the Mac Arts Centre, River Rea, Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park and the Rea Valley Cycle Route. A number of different parks reside within a mile or so of the property including three of the cities finest green spaces including Highbury, Moseley Pool and Cannon Hill Parks.
Briefly comprising -
Popular Secluded Location, Gated Driveway, Parking for Multiple Cars, Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway, Connected Front and Rear Living Rooms, Dining Kitchen, Downstairs Wc, Sitting Room, Conservatory, Utility, Private Rear Garden, Landing on the First Floor, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, En-Suite, Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating.
Large Gated Driveway
Front Living Room 12' 5" x 10' 2"
Rear Living Room 14' 5" x 13' 6"
L Shaped Dining Kitchen 20' x 10' 3" (max)
Sitting Room 15' 3" x 9' 8"
Utility 9' 9" x 5' 1"
Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 2"
Private Rear Garden
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 12' 9"
En-Suite 10' 1" x 7' 4"
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 5"
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 1"
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8'
Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 5"
We understand the property is Freehold.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded.
Further Details to Follow
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8697584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Moseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.