1 bedroom apartment for saleMulgrave Road, Croydon CR0
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 0.5 Miles to East Croydon Station
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Purpose Built
- Chain Free
- Spacious Reception
- EPC Rating: C
- 125 Years Lease
- Great Location with good shopping malls and restaurants nearby
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
Belvoir is pleased to present to the market this one bedroom apartment in a purpose built modern block, in the heart of Croydon, situated just 0.5 miles from East Croydon Station.
The property comprises of a spacious and bright reception room, a large double bedroom, a separate fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and gas central heating. It also has a well secured entry system.
The flat is in quite a prime location with excellent transport links. East Croydon station, which is less than 10 mins walk, has fast trains to Central London (15 mins to London Victoria and London Bridge). Shopping Malls like Whitgift & Centrale are in very close vicinity from the flat. There are good quality restaurants and bars in the walking distance from the flat. Westfield Shopping Mall is due to come up in the area within next couple of years.
The flat comes with a 125 years lease and no onward chain. It has a good rental yield which is another good attraction.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70306169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27263814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.