3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoss Lane, Alkrington, Middleton, Manchester, Lancashire
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- LOFT ROOM WITH PULL DOWN LADDER and VELUX WINDOW
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT AND SIDE
- SINGLE WORKSHOP TO REAR WITH POWER and LIGHTING
- LAWNED REAR GARDEN
Henstock Property Services are delighted to market this traditional 3 bedroomed semi-detached family home that offers generous living space. The property is presented to a very good standard throughout and the living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, ground floor w.c, through lounge open to dining room, modern fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a high quality bathroom, plus ladder access up to a loft space with velux window. The property also has the benefit of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, driveway allowing parking for 3/4 cars and a lawned rear garden with workshop. Ideally situated in this very popular residential area close to well regarded schools, shops/supermarkets, leisure / fitness facilities, good public transport services and minutes from motorway networks.
Property ref: 121_2600_4539587
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70306433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4539587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henstock Property Services, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.