3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodland's Edge, Handcross
- Just eight brand new homes
- Help To Buy available
- Backing on to open countryside
- Car barns & parking
- High specification throughout
- Long gardens
- Easy links to Gatwick, Haywards Heath & Brighton
- 10 year warranty
JUST 1 HOME REMAINING & Help To Buy available. - Woodland's Edge is a stunning development of 8 x brand new homes backing on to open countryside.
Quantum Homes are delighted to introduce Woodland’s Edge, Handcross – a select development of just eight high specification town houses backing on to glorious open countryside. These luxurious homes have been built to a traditional ‘Sussex Style’ with a superior specification at the forefront of the design.
Incentives - For plots reserved during December there will be no stamp duty payable to first time buyers. Help To Buy is also available on this scheme.
The Location... - Woodland’s Edge boasts a prime position within Handcross, away from the A23 and backing onto open fields. Handcross is a village located between Haywards Heath and Crawley and offers daily amenities including a convenience store/post office, newsagents, butchers and a variety of other stores/retailers. There are a selection of village pubs including The Red Lion and Royal Oak.
In terms of education there is reputable schooling in both the private (Handcross Park School) & state (Handcross Primary School) sector. For secondary education in the state sector, children usually attend Warden Park in the neighbouring village of Cuckfield. The village is surrounded by beautiful Sussex countryside including, Nymans Gardens and The Hyde Estate. Handcross is ideally situated for the A23(M) which provides swift access to the M25, London, Brighton and Gatwick Airport. Balcombe station is just four miles distant and provides mainline services into London and Brighton. Three Bridges station is six miles distant and provides regular services on the mainline.
The end-of-terrace plots are 1,455 sq ft, whilst the mid-terrace plots are 1,254 sq ft. Each home boasts a superb finish including;
• Underfloor heating to the ground floor
• High gloss kitchens with ‘Bosch’ ovens/hobs & extractors, integrated washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher and Silestone worktops.
• Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall & kitchen/diner
• Contemporary white bathroom suites with ceramic tiles
• En-suite shower rooms with ‘Monsoon’ shower heads
• Two parking spaces (including one barn space)
• Low voltage LED lighting
• Pressurised hot water system
• Pre-wired for Sky Q
• 10 year new homes warranty
To secure a plot there will be a reservation fee payable. Ask PSPhomes for more information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27400822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PSP Homes, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.