Land for saleStaines Road, Hounslow, TW3
- Residential Opportunity (STTP)
- Currently 40 bedroom Hotel Circa 11,194 sq ft
- Planning Consent for an Extra 10,270 sq ft
- Minimal Section 106 Requirements
- Flexibility with the Configuration of the New Planning Consent
- 15 Car Parking Spaces
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment in Current Dwelling
- Offers Sought for 100% Share Capital of the Trading Business
The site is located moments from Hounslow High Street and within easy access to Hounslow Central station (12 minutes’ walk).
The premises is currently operating as a 40 Bedroom Hotel and benefits from planning consent for an additional 10,270 sq. ft. to the rear to create an additional 26 rooms with 2 meetings rooms and leisure area.
01054/61-63/P16 - Erection of a seven storey extension to provide a new main entrance, lift core and ground floor reception area
01054/61-63/P15 - Erection of a five storey extension to the existing hotel
Offers are invited for the 100% share capital in the trading business
Unconditional offers sought at a guide price of £5,200,000
The current premises equates to 11,194 sq. ft. and including the current planning consent totals approx. 21,464 sq. ft.
Floorplans and Elevations are available upon request for the existing site and including the rear extension.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM170049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.